Asset Protection In A Troubled Economy
Jacob Stein Monday, February 1st, 2010
A 90-minute audio presentation on asset protection planning presented by Jacob Stein to a nationwide teleconference in November 2009.
- Introduction to Asset Protection. Over view of Goals.
- General Overview of What Works and What Doesn't. Fraudulent Transfers.
- Fraudulent Transfers (cont'd). How to Plan for a Fraudulent Transfer Attack.
- Should You Worry About Fraudulent Transfers?. Planning for a Married Couple.
- Legal Entities (cont'd). LLCs and Charging Order Protection.
- Advanced Planning with LLCs. Planning to Protect the Assets of a Business.
- Domestic Asset Protection Trusts. Self Settled Trusts.
- Advanced Planning with Trusts (cont'd). Foreign Trusts.
- Comprehensive Example (cont'd)